Nana's Wish, established in August 2008, is a public benefit non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization. We believe in five core standards that promote the health and well-being for children, young people and families and their access to programs and quality services that meet their needs.
1. Identifying needs and early intervention
2. Supporting parents and caregivers
3. Ensuring child, young person and family-centered services
4. Growing up into adulthood
5. Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
We are always looking for volunteers. Call (619) 426-6111 for details.